Thursday 18 November 2010

A few days out of the shire

Ive just returned home to the lovely place that is Croyde, after gallavanting around Bristol and the land of the cornish!
Like i said previously, I went to see Annie Mac DJ in Brizzle, and might I say she was EPIC! Along with supporting DJ's she carried me along as I danced the night away!

The next day I fueled up on caffene and headed for Newquay for the awards night of the UKPST (UK Pro Surf Tour) A yummy three course meal was had with my fellow competitors, followed by the awards and party! My good friend Gwen Spurlock from Wales, won the womens tour for the second year running, stoked for her!! Tassy Swallow who won the womens division in the final leg of the tour, managed to take away the title of Under 16 girls tour winner, she was ripping and totally deserved it! Full results of the tour can be found at http://www.ukprosurftour.com/

After a brilliant night of partying, Tassy Swallow, Holly Donelly and I went on a little road trip to find some waves!
The day was filled with with lots of driving, google maps, laughing and dead crabs!
We were very indecicive and ended up at Godrevey! I was nominated camera man and got some footage for the other two. It didnt look like I missed much, but the girls were surfing well. The footage is on Holly's blog  http://hollydonnelly.blogspot.com/ 




Overall it was a very eventful few days





No comments:

Post a Comment