Tuesday 9 November 2010

Ten weeks in paradise.....

So just a few hours after I posted my last blog, I looked out the window at the grey sky and bare trees, picked up the phone and booked myself a ticket to Indo for ten weeks! This will be the Twelth time ive travelled to indo, so im pretty familiar with it.

Ive got a few mates heading out there too so let the adventure begin.......

However, I have to get myself through to mid January before I hop on that plane. The winter suit came out a week ago and its gtting close to bootie time! Not too happy about this situation if im honest!

So this weekend Im heading to Bristol to see Annie Mac live, then home to say farewell to a friend that I will be hooking up with in Indo, then down to Newquay for the awards night for the UKPST! So its a busy few days for me! Looking forward to catching up with my mates from Cornwall :)

Terima kasih, selamat jalan........

2 comments:

  1. I've been in boots for 2 months, gloves for a month, and hood for two weeks. That's life up here in Scarborough!

    Have a good indo trip.

    Never been, thinking of a trip maybe next winter. Where's the best place to fly to, and what's the best area to head for, for cheap digs and decent consistent waves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karma..... looking good!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete