Wednesday 30 November 2011

NEW SPONSOR - WAXX UNDERWEAR!!!!

I am excited to tell you that I have been privileged to become part of Team Waxx Underwear UK recently! They have some of the coolest underwear I've seen! Check out their website for the whole range of quirky colours, prints and designs for Men and Women! Great idea for Xmas prezzies, or just treat yourself! www.waxxunderwear.co.uk
You can also follow them on Twitter  @WAXXunderwearUK
And have a nosey at their facebook page while your at it.... you can see my little profile on there too!http://www.facebook.com/#!/WAXXunderwearUK 

Heres the goodies I recieved from them!                                                                                            
P-Land!
The last couple of weeks has been pretty good for surf in Devon... well, it hasnt been flat! Croyde has had a few fun days but with the big swells and Southerly winds I've found myself round the corner at the famous P-land quite often. Ask anyone who lives here and its certainly not at the top of the list of choices (unlkess your Nick Lloyd) but sometimes the only option! However I have managed to have a few pretty good days recently, with some fairly solid size which has kept me happy! So far the ice cream headache is bareable, but boots will be on in the very near future! Sad times!
Lets hope the run upto christmas brings some good swell for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment