Wednesday 25 January 2012

Morocco Trip

 This is the first winter in my 21 years on this planet that I have spent the whole of January in the UK. To be honest its not been as bad as I was expecting.... The cold that is. On the wave side of things it couldnt have been much worse! I havent surfed as much as I would like, but been keeping my fitness up in the gym and pool. Luckily in two weeks time I will be living it up in Morocco for a week with Surf Coach Joel Gray from Surf Solutions http://www.surfsolutions.tv/
I am going with a few of the girly groms and my good friend Holly Donnelly. The week will be spent surfing, training and video analysis. I've never been to Morocco before so looking forward to experiencing a new culture and surfing some new waves!

My amazing sponsors have all been great after telling them about my little trip..... look at all my new goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment