Monday 20 September 2010

4th in longboarding

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing but Ithought it would be a good way for me to get myself out there and share with everyone what I've been up to! I'm going to start with this weekend; Ive just been away at the final leg of the British Longboard Tour at Gwithian. I decided to compete in longboarding aswell as shortboarding this year as I really enjoy it and love the contest vibe! There had been three previous contests of which I had competed in two, and gained a fourth and third place. Unfortunatley I didnt surf to my full potential in one foot, onshore, slow, mushy waves and i got knocked out in third place in the semi finals. However i had done enough in the previous comps to bag myself fourth place overall, making me the fourth longboarder in Britain. A pretty good result I thought, seeing as I spend my time training for shortboarding! The full results of the contest and tour can be found at www.british-longboard-union.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment